Monday, October 11, 2010

life is just like acting a movie.

after all, i really have no comment on my life.
it's just like movieSSSS...
Many incidents in my life are unexpected..
there are goodS and badS..
however I am grateful of every goodS and badS.
those have really brought me up.
most people who are very close to me know about my family.
In the past i always miss my family and wanted to go home.
however today my family has become mily.
I went back home that day.
my dad asked me to borrow him about 1.5k.
i was like huh?
i am having problem in my life yet you could still ask money from me and give it to OTHER.
Did you know i worked on weekend though i had exam on mon and tue? continuously two weeks.
you knew it, yet you still continue doing so.
on that day, i went back home. i saw my certificate of birth is taken out from my file. ( i used to put it at my file)
The first thing that came to my mind was will i be cursed by OTHER?
later on, i told myself why should i afraid?
I am strong!! OTHER will not knock me down.
I will be like a mirror. whatever OTHER did will be reflected.
so watch out.
looking forward the days of counting down.

No comments: