Wednesday, September 07, 2005

No current but funny and suffer

Yesterday my place no current! But there is one thing which is really funny! U know what is that thing? Hehe tell u lar! Yesterday while I was about to sleep I go and make my brother laugh by shaking my bottom to make him laugh hehe (this thing is already really funny) but one more thing is while I shake the third time then it suddenly no current then all become very dark already! That time I really can’t stand the heat so I can’t sleep in addition I also have addmath exam today! Luckily my addmath paper is much more better than I thought! Then my dad bring my family and I go out by his car to have a look! WOW not just only my place no current but some of others too! When the clock one the wall show to 1:40 a.m. I go and shake the door cause I can’t stand the heat! But when I shake the 3rd time again the current come back again really weird! ( I told myself if I shake the door more early then the current will come back more early hehe) wow it’s really terrible while sleeping without a fan now I really know the importance of the fan! THANK YOU TO THE PERSON WHO INVENT THE FAN

No comments: