Thursday, September 08, 2005

one more funny thing

hahah one more funny thing! Yesterday before sleep then i bakat with my youngest brother go and play my mum! i told my mum that i have sejarah test kertas 3 today and that test need to act dramma! Then i tell my mum that i need to use my youngest brother to act the no current one funny thing (that one shake bottom then no current one) hehe then my mum become so confuse and she very scare my youngest brother will make me lose a lot of mark! Then i tell to my mum that my youngest brother really can make it! Then this morning i before i accompany my mum to fetch my brother back from school then my mum wants me to bring him a baju! Then choose a cute cute one! hehe when we reach untill the school then i tell to my brother that we need to go to school to act dramma!but my brother say dun want! Then i just open the car door then close back and tell my mum that was just a joke! u know wut my mum said? She say she not believe she told me that don't becoz of my youngest say don't to act then lost my exam mark after i explain many times she only trust hahah sometimes joke also will bring 'ma fan'. Then we go ta pao at tian ran, i saw many 4.3 student go and celebrate with two malay teacher from my school who i didn't see before coz didn't teach b4 me! hehhe but the teacher look at me several times like admire me (heheh jz jk onli lar) then dunno how i go and mix with them liao and the teacher like know me liao and play me! hahah really nice day not like last time everyday worry and sad of that kind of stupid thing! but now i worry is my exam luckily is better than i tought!

No comments: