Saturday, December 17, 2005

the day after spm

after the last subject for spm (EST) me and my friend took a bus and go to kl for a camp there i make a lot of friend but the camp is for taman petaling onli! after 2 days back from the camp i go to another camp! That camp is for whole malaysia then i have a lot of friends! besides that i also very tired coz i m the volunteer and many of my group try to cheat and run away! the first and second day me and my zhu zhang do all the job then the third day add one more person! then the last day is better coz more ppl no cheating liao! but there is one ppl in my group he is really cheating he is not the head but he onli ask ppl to do many thing and he jz sit there and watch or go outside to play! anyway eventhough it is veli tired but i feel veli happy coz i learn a lot of thing and know a lot of friends!

No comments: