Saturday, February 21, 2009

dinner at sunway pyramid?






















hm.. what to eat? for a vegetarian is hard to get food in sunway pyramid, agree right? we saw a Vietnamese restaurant, so we went in and try to have a look. At last i had chosen this, which named vegetarian. haha. taste = not bad.























as for drink i ordered this, at first i didn't know what is this. the name was very weird, it was written with taufu and Vietnamese bread. when it was served then i only get to know that Vietnamese bread is actually our "yau za guey"(cantonese). I like tat a lot.

vegetarian + X drink = full + expensive

haha my equation, luckily is full lar.. haha





























later on, we went to BR= batman and robbin?
haha no lar. ofcourse everyone knows it's baskin robbins. well i like ice-cream a lot. I wish very soon i will get a "her" and enjoy eating with her. haha. However, I think there is still need some time for me. As i know i am not that "geng" enough yet. haha just wish me luck =)

No comments: