Monday, August 24, 2009

slept for 2 hours only.

It was a busy week. there are more coming in very soon. first of all on friday, after work my president called me said there's a meeting. I was like omg I thought the meeting has canceled. After that, I just found that it was just a wrong info. Then I rushed back and had a quick dinner and went for meeting. After meeting already late in the night. When i reached home I arranged on some stuff then only got to bed. On the next day went to work again. And again after work there's a call asking me to go repair computer in petaling jaya. Thus, after work i rushed to PJ and i finished everything at about 3sth then i went to my uncle's place to stay one night. I slept at about 4sth and woke up at 6sth to take bus back to cyber again. After reaching cyber, I had a quick bath and rush to work again. It was very very tiring day. After work we went for movie some more. I I am really tired of having this kind of life. I want to revert back to a normal life. Please.. I need a short break. I am not a robot.

No comments: