Wednesday, July 05, 2006

continue using blog

wah! so long time didn't post anything about myself already!!!Thanks to mrs lim! Because of her i continue using my blog therefore whoever view my blog also need to say thanks to her!!! I just started my new life-style in Multi-media University(MMU) I found it's the right place for me!!! Everyone here is much more caring compared to my secondary schoolmates.Besides the life-style in mmu i also found that the life-style in melaka also very nice! There are many food and they are extremely cheap! Unfortunately i can't taste many of the special food. It is because i am a vegetarian. I went to dong zen (fgs temple)! The reason i went there because i was choosen as a camp comander therefore i was compulsory to attend a meeting there!!! I think the camp will be held after 18th november!!! Hopefully i will make it successful! Besides the camp i was also choosen as the head of the volunteer for the 'ren jian ying yuan' which's a big event! it'll be held on 23th september!!!

2 comments:

Ai-Ling said...

Hi! Nice to know that you have already started a blog before joining MMU. Keep blogging;)

By the way, I'm not MRS Lim:))

Chiv said...

Shouldn't it b MISS lim bro? lol