Thursday, July 20, 2006

an embarrassing day

It's so embarrassing day!!! This morning i wore a red t-shirt. When i went into the class everyone looked at me and {buuuu} i was quite surprised. Later on, some of my classmates told me why did they view me in a different way on today. They said I was very special in that shirt. Next, i joked with my friends that please voted me in SROG. Do u know what does it mean? Student Representive Of Gayness!!! Wakaka it's so funny. Why would i say so the reason is because there was an election for the SRC. In the afternoon, I went for the election to vote for the candidates. I was so unlucky. When i went into the place which is for us to vote and I had forgotten my password therefore I needed to rush back to my apartment(ixora) to get back my temporary student ID. I found that i just forgot the last 2 digits for my password. It's so tiring. After that, there's a class in CLC I snapped the screen of the projector by my handphone and everyone {buuu} at me again!!! Actually i just wanted to see whether i can see the screen or not if i snap it using my handphone. After the class i walked home with a classmate who is a girl and older than me and someone was snapping our photo from the back!!! Wah why am i so "FAMOUS" today?

No comments: