Sunday, July 16, 2006

Mahkora Parade trip

I went to mahkota parade!!! it's so hard to describe. First of all, i went there with my friends! we were nearly not able to go there! Fortunately, one of my friends agreed to bring us go! we went there by bus! It cost me rm1.50 from mmu to melaka central and rm0.80 to mahkota parade! Actually i didn't really see the view in it. I was non-stop chatting with my friend. After a few hours, we went to the theater and bought 2 "superman returns" tickets. We enjoyed watching the movie very much. Besides that, it was very touching and exciting also. I really wish to watch it again and again. Before it ended many of the audience cried (including me ! don't tell anyone) luckily my friend also cried! after watching the movie, we quickly rushed to the bus stop to wait for bus! Luckily, the last bus was still there. when we reached mmu then we was about to have our dinner but many of the stall had closed. Then, we went to a 'mamak' stall to drink carrot juice it just cost us abt rm1.90. i spent almost rm18 including my lunch. haha i really enjoyed myself. Actually that was the frist i met that friend. She is so generous and kind. REALLY need to thank her very much!!

No comments: