Wednesday, April 08, 2009

another training

It's my roommate's birthday. First of all, happy birthday to him. haha 21 years old ad. Wish him all the best. We went to putrajaya to look at the view, but ended up went into the wrong place. haha. However, we were still able to look at the view IF we move the trees into the middle part. haha. It was not a very special one to him (i think) pity him. 21 years old is an important to everyone. I actually didn't really celebrate my birthday every year. Almost every year also got attached by the activities, then many people were like very busy and ignored me. It's hurt, but that's activity meant to be. I gained a lot and of course lost more. I remembered when I first started to busy in activities, I met my first love. I lost her as well, it's hurt. Everything changed. Her birthday fall in april as well. Not sure how's she going on. Then the other day, I went to another product training. This time is nesvita 3 in 1 oat drink. haha. Why both also oat one? funny. The training for this was a bit different from before. This time the speaker was abit fierce. She spoke quite loud. Scary. haha. Luckily she didn't comment me much about my role play. Welcome new life.

No comments: