Friday, April 03, 2009

april fool


It was about to reach 1st april 2009 which is april fool 09. This year no one fool me. Should that consider a good one to myself? Well, I supposed it is not. I sent few messages to few friends and yet i got few replies only. I wish some of them to reply but they end up choosing to ignore. It was indeed a very sad day to me. However, does that mean that i should reconsider their friendship to me? It is not just only this time but also few times in the past. i am really fed up. I won't really get angry that easily. However, there is a but, i will get disappointed very easily. I can't force them to do what i wish. I guess i should just give up putting my care on them and THANKS a lot for the past. To whom who reply me, I would like to thank you all a lot. I really appreciate it. I told one of friends that, if one day my dream girl fool me on april fool. I would rather pretend to be fooled by her. erm.. but that day seems to be a long way to go.