Saturday, March 28, 2009

first day working

I woke up early in the morning and be at the working place one hour earlier. When I reached there, I couldn't get the entrance because the staff entrance was at the side door. I couldn't find my product as well. So weird right? It took me more than an hour for searching and asking. Ended up with nothing. They said this is a new product they don't have the stock yet. I was shocked when i was being told so. Thus, my supervisor asked me to do sampling only. Surprisingly, those kids were very scary, kept on asking for sample. Ohya, i forgot to mention my product is oat quaker. I like the taste =). The time past quite fast. It finally ended. Suddenly, a promoter came and asked me where am i staying. I said cyberjaya cause studying in mmu. Then she told me there's another promoter studying there as well. So I met that guy. Then he offered me for a ride. How luckily i was. In the car, we chat a lot about being the real 'hero'. He was right. Most people who are 'hero' in schooling time will be terrible in their working time. Of course we can't say it's 100%. It was true. I got so many prizes from different stages, yet i am now getting nothing. Wake up Vincent! Don't let others to think that you are a 'hero' for schooling. Be a 'hero' in future!

2 comments:

Sheau Jia said...

wah...
your outlet....hm....
so charm de....no stocks...
then got ppl call u uncle ma?lolz

Ying Yan said...

ya lor no stock. dunno why. first day then no stock ad. haha. got ppl call me uncle. but one only. perhaps i look old