Sunday, July 05, 2009

life changes..

arr...
recently I am happy with myself, just able to be what I am. Unlike previously keep on pointing to myself. I am getting more and more brave recently. I brave to point out my opinion. However there is a but. but I feel that it's wrong to waste people's time. I really find that time is important. That makes me of changing my life. Besides, I found myself to be hardly trusting girls. I mean in terms of love. I really do feel that, love is a scary one. haha.. perhaps I haven't found my true love. Whenever i started to love a girl i will tell myself that not to step too much on her else i will repeat the history and keep on reminding myself not to fall in love. I hope till one day I will change my perspective. Today's work was very worth. Why would i say so? the reason is due to I have bought a lot a lot of things. At the beginning, I found a note of rm10 on the floor. How luckily i was. Later on, I went for a body check up. The advisor said everything to me is healthy and nothing goes wrong. Guess what? My weight has dropped for about 10kg since feburary. haha. so much first time drop so much. hehe. After lunch break, I was very free, then I went to find out the price for 1.5 l 7-up who knows it was really cheap it was rm1.20 only cheaper than 500ml which was rm1.5 haha.. then everyone was crazy for it. after that there is a promoter telling us that the buscuit was cheap as well the normal price was rm12 and the newest price was rm4 only.. so i bought 2 7-up and 6 buscuit and one dutch lady full cream milk. luck coming yeah.. haha i wonder when will my luck of love come?

10 comments:

special girl said...

hope ur lov can come folloew by ur kuck
haha
good luck in ur lov

Ying Yan said...

Special girl? How special are u? Special to someone perhaps. Special girl cannot to everyone ler...

special girl said...

special 4 myself
actually special thn u a bit tats enough..

Ying Yan said...

but not to me lar.. to ur mr. right perhaps. lol.. or I am the one? @_@

special girl said...

blekk..
soo early now,don't dream 1st k..k

Ying Yan said...

Then don't be special to me lor.. just be normal to me lor.. haha.. unless u want to... haha..

some ppl said...

sorry abt tat
juz now send wrong 4 u
i 1 send 2 another ppl
so pls don't mind k..k?

Ying Yan said...

haha.. cannot it must be a normal people.. haha.. that is why i insist don't want to be special to u.. lol..

枫言凉语 said...

Welcome to free inner study course, will help u find out urself & face ur life especially in love, ppl who love self enough then only know how to love ppl. Tis course also solve my parent problem. Everybody, everytime got different problems, hope can help more ppl to know their deep world.
Or study books urself, but i love on listen to course.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2029551&id=1193117110#/event.php?eid=112717488932

Ying Yan said...

hehe.. thanks a lot.. =)