Thursday, July 16, 2009

Not buying mac book pro

I am currently taking media innovation and I am learning those CS4 softwares. That leads to problems occurring to my old laptop. I bought my laptop 3 years back and it did not have graphic card at all and the ram is not really sufficient enough to generate to software. Everytime it prompts out an error please close this software bla.. bla.. bla.. and the whole pc went lag.. As a result I would need to change a new one.. even the campus's computer is better than me.. I told my mum that I will need to change laptop.. The price would be slightly expensive coz i would like to buy a long run one.. I wanted to buy the mac book pro.. at frist i choose the second pack.. And my mum said ok.. just need to save some money.. then i feel guilty and I told my mum never I will go for the first Pack which is rm1k cheaper.. At first I thought I can buy it by installment. who knows the sales person said they will only accept instalment for hsbc credit card holder.. Actually my parent said may be able to come down pj to buy one for me.. who know my younger brother involve in an event and everything ruined up.. I was very disappointing.. Thus, I choose to go outting with society.. I told my mum that just let him be.. Previously my brother promised not to join, yet he still join.. I wanted to go out a relaxing place therefore I told my mum no need to come.. Besides, I told her I am not going to buy mac book pro these recent days.. I am going to campus to use the software.. Disappointing but I think that is the way it should be.. First of all, I shouldn't give them such a burden to buy that.. I am not qualified to as well.. I should save up my money and buy myself.. Hopefully after this, I won't have much shopping to go.. coz once go shopping i will spend at least rm50.. I guess my aim will be reaching soon.. More Part time jobs awaiting me.. Be strong Vincent.. Be independent Vincent.. Don't always depend on parent..

2 comments:

KimmyQiu said...

true, u hv to b strong, life is nt a bed of roses.. u doing the right thing, vincent.. dun burden ur parents.. =) proud of u!

Ying Yan said...

Thanks for the comment =) u too must stay strong. ur competition coming.. gambate =)