Saturday, July 04, 2009

update for updating

I have been so lazy for updating my blog. Life was great here. Recently I found myself to be more confident than before. Unfortunately, I found my life to be more and more hectic. more and more last min call for help and I will need to choose where to go due to too many opts. Any how my life in my campus is great. I didn't know a lot of friends but i know 1 or 2 good friends =). There were few friends came to me. They asked me for opinion, yet they don't listen to me. I am really tired. In order to solve a problem is try to think the most efficient way and the fastest way. Why do they need to turn one round wasting his or her time and might be wasting others time. It's so unfair right? Recently I got interested in creating webpages. But I have no idea on what content I should put. Designing part could be many. Well, I wish I could be paid for creating webapage =). I have thought of putting in me and my ex-girlfriend's experience. but does it sound interesting? or I shouldn't put on that? Is there any suggestion? Please comment.

No comments: