Saturday, May 16, 2009

badminton


I went for badminton on Thursday. I did enjoy the game though i have hurt my hand. I have never been playing badminton since many many months ago. I guess about 3 to 4 months. As normal I can't use the racquet which I am not used to. I will hurt my hand. I should have brought my own racquet. I was like a guy who just came out from a jail. haha. funny right? I really enjoy it, I kept on playing and playing none stop though my legs are aching. I was running up and down, left and right, without caring anything else. My purpose of running is because I like running and not due to hitting the shuttle. haha. Of course I was able to hit that. haha. I found myself as a small kid in the past. As time goes by, running crazy is something hard to be done. Because most people might be thinking "is there something wrong on you" haha of course that's just my assumption. I wish I still have a chance to play "catch catch with my friends" but who is willing to be the one? On the next day of badminton, my hands and legs were aching. It was a bit difficult for me to walk around. hehe. Though my body is aching, I found that I could breath smoothly than before. Yeah, I guess all these while I couldn't breath smooth is due to the stress which was being created by my own. Thus, I will do something which i like and will ignore those which are not happy. I don't have the right to change their mind, BUT I have the right to pull myself out of the track. I am happy with what I am. I am grattitude with what I am having. Previously, I was very eager to have a girlfriend, as for now haha of course i wish to have one but not eager to have one. Just let it be. =)

10 comments:

Sheau Jia said...

exercise is good geh...!!!
but ...
the hand very terrible wow...
i also long time no play badminton lo...miss it!!!xD
take care a

Ying Yan said...

hehe.. I don't mind.. As long as I am having fun =) There is once I spranked both of my legs at the same time during the basketball game.. I went rowling on the floor and jumped up again and continued the game.. I feel good as though all the stress being removed.. hehe..

evelynn said...

oh.. went for badminton din jio me la~ >.<

Ying Yan said...

haha i was at kepong mar.. next time we play together lar ok? play with gim also ok?

evelynn said...

last week we hv discussed about tis matter too...
haha...
but i dun hv racket leh..
they wan to play volleyball as well

Ying Yan said...

lol... i have never played volleyball before.. There's once i brought 2 racquets.. but my roomate help me to bring back hometown already because we thought we would play at hometown.

evelynn said...

me too.. very sui pei 1... lol
nvm... i think gim has extra rackets... =)

Ying Yan said...

not much differences here.. as u can see my hand got hurt.. Proven that I don't even really know how to hold the racquet..

Constance said...

running everywhere was nt to hit the shuttle bt jz simply like the feelings?..like monkey wey..lolz..catch catch ?my favoutite game..lol..next time play wit u ..lol..

Ying Yan said...

Take note that I am not very good at playing badminton.. ehhe i just like to run as though releasing all my stress