Thursday, May 21, 2009

a step forward







After working my uncle suddenly made up his mind to fetch me home. It's glad and he brought me for dinner. After dinner we went to a cafe nearby and have second dinner. He ordered a tiramisu. I like cakes a lot. I felt weird at first why suddenly order a cake. Normally he will order a tiramisu for me if there is any celebration. Haha. and I was on the right track. He said want to wish me good luck in the new course. Then I added. This is to celebrate the begining of success. There are two photos. The First one is the begining to success and the SECOND one is I am success and will be the same for future. The definition of success could be a wide one. As for my own definition is happiness is already a big success. I started with a more positive way. In the past I was rather a negative one. but I am new I am getting to a positive one =) Happiness is surrounding me everywhere and success is around too =)

Yeah can see that I am happy? lol.. It indicates that I am success as well.. haha.. My uncle gave me some business marketing question as well.. haha.. suprisingly some ideas came into my mind in a short while. When you believe it miracle will happen if you are grattitude =)

No comments: