Monday, May 18, 2009

took leave but very busy.


I took leave on today, I thought I was about to meet the tutor today, who knows the tutor replied our mail a bit late. But it was really a very busy day for me. early in the morning i woke at 6.55am to give a morning call to my friend. haha.. I like morning call from friend though there was only a person gave me only. Then at about 8am I started my journey to Melaka with my uncle. We reached there at about 10am. We just had breakfast at his parent's house and after breakfast we came back to pj again but not just both of us. He brought his parents back to PJ. After reaching PJ I had one or two hours of break at his house then rush to ioi mall, Puchong again. I was there due to bringing my friend to Old Klang Road. WOW my timing was exactly right he was being asked to attend the training at 4pm and we reached at 4pm sharp and the training haven't started. At first I thought I need to wait for him till 8pm. Who knows I met my supervisor, he asked me to go to midvalley. I did what he said because I wanted to get a casing for my phone. I saw lots of casing for Iphone which was my previous phone.

Too bad I ended up with nothing but a happy trip indeed haha. I walked pass the vietnamese restaurant which I missed a lot. Hopefully the day will come again very soon. After about two hours of shopping I went back to Old Klang Road again. It's actually very near from Old Klang Road to Midvalley. It just took me 15min by bus. Can you imagine that if I were to drive there? LOL ofcourse more than 15min. The reason is due to finding parking is a time consuming. I guess you will really need to agree on that right? haha. When I reached back to Old Klang Road, It took me about 30min to wait for my friend. I found that, my timing is getting better and better. We went back after everything is done. On the way back Cyberjaya, we missed out few turn due to my careless, haha I guess I was too tired for that. I promise won't be that again IF I am conscious enough. haha. In a nutshell, it was a very tiring day for me but it's a very happy and worth day.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Tq for tat although a bit late...
Luckily not a Video Call! haha

Ying Yan said...

hehe.. sorry for late.. haha coz u told me at that time mar.. lol.. addition who asked me to promise u? haha.. thanks for dropping me a comment.. it means a lot to me..