Friday, May 01, 2009

a happy labour day. =)


after the motivation program, i tried to tell myself not to revert back again. Here comes the labour day (1/5). In the morning i woke up, was thinking today is a great day. who knows when i reached the bus stop, one bus didn't arrive. The bus should be there at 10.15am i was waiting there at 10.10am but the bus reached at 10.45am. I was a bit geram but try to control it. Then one of my friends came to me and told me there's a korean lecturer waiting the bus as well. Haha She's quite pretty actually, then i started to changed my angry mind to gratitude. Later on, when the bus arrived, i went on the bus to get a seat. LOL surprisingly, the pretty korean lecturer sat next to me though she didn't talk with me. When we reached the putrajaya sentral i was trying to look at the map see whether which bus would be faster. Another surprising part is suddenly she stood next to me and looked at the map as well. I was curious where she wanted to go. Then she asked me where was i about to go. Then i replied alamanda, of course i asked her the same. She told she's going to kl sentral. I told her that she could take the E1 bus. Then she told me she wants to get there by erl. Then i brought her to the erl part and helped her to bought the ticket. On the very short way, we had a bit of chit chat(secret) lol. After buying the ticket, I tried to contact my friend who is in the erl. I asked her to lead the lecturer. She was very grateful. I missed to get her number. I should have given her my num and tell her that "if u get lost, u can call me any time" haha of course that's a joke. I won't do that. haha. though on that day i was late for work but i was still very happy. haha. I told myself it's a lucky day for me. Later on during the lunch break, I went to the food court to eat. I ate a plate of nasi lemak with the "wallet egg"(i used to call it) and that cost me rm4. then i was shocked i told her the last time i ate was rm3.50 who knows she told me the total is rm4.50 for 2 plates and mine is rm2. perhaps the lecturer has given me the luck. lol. Too much of dreaming. haha

4 comments:

evelynn said...

"if u get lost, u can call me any time"
wahh~ since when u become so brave???
wahahaha
u really like to eat nasi lemak at rasa food court uh?? lol

Ying Yan said...

haha i didn't do that lar.. just imagining.. erm.. regarding to the nasi lemak.. just want to save cost.. not really very big fan of nasi lemak =)

evelynn said...

oh ya hor.. u r vegetarian rite?
i juz hv lunch v u once onli.. isn't it?

Ying Yan said...

erm.. I am a freedom vegetarian not due to religious. so i just put away meat lor.