Saturday, May 23, 2009

happy tiring day =)

I hurt my pointer finger when I was searching my key to unlock the door. Who knows I careless grabbed on a shaver. AND I got SHAVED on my pointer finger. haha.. As you can see there is a sign as though a chinese code. which is "wang" king. haha. Was it about to say that I am success? haha.. well I hope so. Early in the morning, I woke just because I need to print out and submit the assignment. My groupmates and me was searching everywhere in the campus for printing due to printer problems in every where. haha. We were in the campus since 9am till 12.30noon when I reached home I did some searching about networking, who knows time pass so fast. It reached 3pm where we were supposed to meet again to do the power point presentation. After creating one. I rushed to the bus stop because I was about to go PJ to help my boss to fix the networking. The place was around Tropicana City Mall, before that I didn't know where was it located. I was about to take bus to Kelana Jaya and from Kelana Jaya take bus to Tropicana City Mall. who knows there was a huge traffic jam and i missed the bus. Then I tried to think myself how to get there. After the bus passed through the kdu college I saw a sign board which can turn into Tropicana City, but there was no way for the bus to stop. When the bus stopped, I am already quite a distance from there already. I tried to figure out how to get there. I took 30min to reach there. Wow an exiciting one because I don't really know where does it locate before I went there. I reached there at about 7.30pm and the networking was a bit complicating due to the password stuff. I made it but the time was 1am. I was shocked, I was worried also so I text-ed my uncle who is staying nearby. Luckily, he replied my msg. After jobs are done, the boss offered me a supper, I was hungry at that time but I prefer sleeping so I rejected him. He insisted to fetch me home. Luckily he insisted to do so, else I will need to sleep at the road side. haha. Previously, I thought just help him as voluntary who knows he gave me RM50 I was really shocked. I asked would it be too much because I am not an expert. He said nono you should have that. I was really happy. haha. After he dropped me to my uncle's house I went to bed immediately, because I need to wake up at 5.30am on the second day to get back to Cyberjaya due to working in alamanda. On the next day when i got back to Cyberjaya I just noticed that I didn't have any meal on that day. haha but I was happy because I made full used of my time =)

No comments: