Thursday, March 19, 2009

basic training

the basic training was actually a normal training. It was like a normal class, nothing special. There were quite a number of people who were just from secondary school. They were great. If were to ask me comment it, I would like to say nothing special. It's a good company i think and of course i wish it to be. There were few awards to be won. I wish i will be one of them. Through this training, i noticed it's really important to know english well. There were a person who couldn't speak well. It was really a tough one for her. However, that job was just to earn extra money. I wish i would be better soon so that can earn more. haha. my aim my goal. Recently, there is a friend of mine who suddenly disappear herself. I really don't like this feeling. When sometimes when bored only find me and i will reply as soon. When i just want to have a normal chat, yet she doesn't even reply. Should I just forget her?

No comments: