Thursday, March 26, 2009

thanks for the "good"

live every moment.
grab every opportunity.
have fun in everything you do.
friends you've met will be friends forever.
experience each and single incident with an open heart.

Today i went for a product training.
It was not as good as i thought.
However there was something impressed me.
First of all, the whole training was being delayed terribly.
Then I was not given any info at all, as they thought i was one of those experienced.
There were 2 newbies.
one of them is me.
the very beginning, I was asked to prepare the drink.
only 2 were chosen.
i was "lucky" to be chosen. i mean not a bad thing.(at least ppl still realize the existence of mine).
well, nothing special besides felt being "existed".
next, we were all divided into pair.
again i was in the first pair.
i was like huh? How's everything supposed to be?
Most of them have already known what to be done due to their experiences.
After my first "test" few of them said i was good.
They started to ask what product did i promote previously.
I answered this is my first time, and i have never done this before.
They got surprised they told me that they thought i have been working there quite some time just different product.
That really giving a great confident.
Ever since 2005 no one actually feedback to me so.
Many of them either newbie or experienced tried to memorize and they couldn't get it.
I actually didn't prepare anything at all yet i could handle it.
nice try for me.
hope every step in sooner would be better.

No comments: