Sunday, March 15, 2009

happy melaka trip




























to him :
thanks brother for giving me such a nice memory trip. I feel much better. I will choose to be a better way. I really felt very happy during the whole trip. I really very long time didn't have this kind of feeling. I wish in future i will have more friends like you. haha.. don't angry later ya.. lol.. you too must take care =)

to her:
i miss you so much. thanks for understanding me. Situation told me that i am totally out of this. Under no circumstances will i hurt you, so i choose to remain as friend or better as good friend.

2 comments:

Dison said...

As soon as you happy and can stand again as what i told you, then i'll very happy also. The thing i worry is you feel boring only when meet with me seen i really older than you so many yrs.At that night the promoter sure very blurr why 1 uncle stand wif 1 boy boy and mentioned both of them are coursemate, haha.
If you want cm to mlk frequently then u r welcome.

Ying Yan said...

haha... no lar... u look quite handsome also.. not as old as u thought lar.. brother mar.. hehe