Tuesday, March 17, 2009

a useless person?



















Tomorrow will be an interview day. Need to get part time job already. During the last time i went back my hometown I found that I am much more useless than I thought. One thing that I am really happy about is my brothers, they are really much more matured and better than me. What a shameful being the eldest brother in the home yet the most useless. What causes me to be like that? Excuses? I used to telling myself that I can't let go the person who caused me to start this blog. However that should be an excuse. How am i supposed to get out of it? Stop giving excuse for it? It's easy by spoken but hard to be done. Why would I started to lose everything after that incident? A message to myself please say no to excuse and please say yes to success.

2 comments:

Dison said...

Excuse is just a word from dictionary, so if you feel u dun need it then just keep in dictionary seen you adi understand d meaning.
A successful guy not necessary must be talent in all field but is with hapiness life.
If a successful guy with all d sad story and suffering life, do you think he will be happy?
Just be a happy guy and at the same time u will notice u will be successful guy.

Ying Yan said...

thanks a lot brother. I think i should burn it and shouldn't keep in the dictionary so that other people won't be looking at it.